Students will be able to identify course requirements
Students will be able to set up Dreamweaver in code view
Students will be able to hand code an HTML file which includes text and images
Students will be able to set up and view local web folders
Students will be able to upload html and image files to their AI web account using FTP functions
Review Course Syllabus and fill out review form
Web Review 1: What is HTML?
Download and open the Exercise 1 Form
- Save the file as "FirstnameLastname_ex1.doc"
- Answer Questions 1 - 3 after reading through this Introduction to HTML at W3Schools.com.
- Use the W3Schools list of tags to help you define the tags listed in question 4
- For the last question, take a quick look at this information on HTML5.
- When you finish, print out your document and keep it with you for discussion.
Hand-Coding a basic web page
Directory structures, web servers and FTP
Directories and Folders
Accessing the AI Server
Due This Week
No assignments due